Division 22 23 Ebook Page 58 Pipe and Mechanical Insulation Brochure

31 Insul-Quick Fiberglas Insulation Availability Thickness Size Pieces/Pack 1" 24x48" 24 1" 24x48" 96 1" 24x48" 192 1" 36x48" 24 1" 36x48" 48 1" 36x48" 96 1.5" 24x48" 56 1.5" 36.25x48" 60 1.75" 24x48" 14 1.75" 24x48" 28 2" 24x48" 12 2" 24x48" 48 2" 24x48" 96 2" 24x48" 40 2" 36x48" 12 2" 36x48" 24 2" 36x48" 48 2" 36.25x48" 44 2" 48x96" 22 2.5" 24x48" 32 2.5" 36.25x48" 36 3" 24x48" 8 3" 24x48" 32 3" 24x48" 64 3" 24x48" 28 3" 36x48" 8 3" 36x48" 16 3" 36x48" 32 3" 36.25x48" 28 3" 36.25x48" 30 3.5" 24x48" 24 4" 24x36" 44 4" 24x48" 24 4" 24x48" 48 4" 24x48" 40 4" 24x48" 20 4" 36x48" 4 4" 36x48" 12 4" 36x48" 6 4" 36x48" 24 4" 36x49" 22 4" 48x96" 11 MTO (Made to Order). Product availability subject to change. View product guide for details. STANDARDS & CODES COMPLIANCE ASTM C612, Mineral Fiber Block and Board Thermal Insulation, Types IA, IB, II ASTM C795, Thermal Insulation for Use Over Austenitic Stainless Steel 1 Nuclear Regulatory Commission Guide 1.36, Non- Metallic Thermal Insulation 1 U.S. Coast Guard Approval No. 164.109, Noncombustible Materials CAN/CGSB-51.10-Type 1, Class 1 CERTIFICATIONS & SUSTAINABILITY Certified by SCS Global Services to contain a minimum of 53% recycled glass content, 31% pre-consumer and 22% post-consumer 1. Preproduction qualification testing complete and on file. Chemical analysis of each production lot required for total conformance. AVERAGE 53% RECYCLED CONTENT 31% PRE-CONSUMER 22% POST-CONSUMER

Previous Page
Next Page